Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Left My Heart In Twain Harte

Growing up, my family would spend the majority of the summer relaxing in the natural beauty of Twain Harte, CA. Everything about Twain Harte is charming- from the supermarket to the wooden "Twain Harte" arch that welcomes all its visitors driving through downtown.
This quaint little town, population approximately 2,700, received national recognition thanks to the creative couple Lena and Joshua. Twain Harte had its 15 minutes of fame when the couple's wedding was featured on the Martha Stewart Weddings website. Here are some of my favorite images from the article:
Whether summer vacations or wedding, I would recommend visiting Twain Harte and making memories of your own. Oh- and watch out for those delicious chocolate dipped frosties... they are dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment