Wednesday, February 9, 2011

From The Heart

When it comes to holidays, my FAVORITE part is opening cards from my loved ones with thoughtful sentiments inside. Take this a step further- a HANDMADE card with thoughtful sentiments inside. Because I had some free time in early February (I say laughingly) I took the time to make my Valentines this year. I can't take credit for this idea, as it was my dear friend Elizabeth who suggested we turn our Saturday lunch date into a craft date instead.

Elizabeth and I cruised the aisles of Michael's carefully- inspecting each shelf to make sure we weren't missing out on something fabulous to help us create our holiday masterpieces.
We spent $26 on supplies and ended up with 16 handmade Valentines (not all pictured here).


Our favorite "couples card"

Our favorite "singles" card

Our favorite "little tike" card

Below I have provided a coupon to Michael's to make your Valentine's Day crafting that much more affordable.
Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment