Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Buon Compleanno Contest

Today is my beloved Nono's birthday! In honor of his special day, I am going to keep up with what was OUR Sunday morning tradition... enjoying breakfast at iHop. Every Sunday, I would find myself indulging in whole wheat pancakes while entertained by the stories of my Nono's weekly happenings. I'll tell you what- my grandfather was one heck of a story teller!

To encourage you- my readers, to stop and spend a Sunday morning with someone special, All Set is going to be raffling off a $15 gift certificate for iHop.

To Enter: send an email to Heather@allset-online.com with your NAME and MAILING ADDRESS. A winner will be selected on Tuesday, September 21. Check back next week on Wednesday, September 22 to see if you are the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment