Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fluff, Puff, and Throw

A recent trip to Joann's Fabrics had me wandering in a section that I typically do not visit- fabrics. I normally pass by the rows and rows of inspiration, but a recent "How To Make a Pillow Sham" article had me wondering if this was a project that I could handle.
It just so happens that I am moving into a new place and haven't been able to find exactly what I have been looking for with throw pillows; therefore, I decided to step up to the challenge. I am a table designer, not a seamstress so I called upon my friend Elizabeth to guide me through this project.
The result- four homemade pillows that do not look homemade. My personal favorite is the orange and yellow retro print throw - probably because the fabric was my grandmother's.
Make your home a bit more personal with the addition of custom made throw pillows visit HomeFurnish.com for step by step directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment